Monday, July 9, 2012

Days 10 & 11

After the long day at Tarragona, we decided to take it easy the next few days to recouperate.

On Friday ( Day 10) I started my day off with a nice long run along the beach.


Luckily (or unluckily, depending on how you are feeling) this place was closed or I would have had a great after run cocktail....at 10:30 in the morning.

After my run we went for fish pedicures....

and a nice massage.

Then it was off to Christina's fitting for her wedding dress which is absolutely beautiful. I think she will make a beautiful bride in just a few short months!


Saturday (Day 11) was just as restful....

We saw some ancient Roman columns....

Went for a walk down by the port, searched for Christopher Columbus, and took a ride on a lion...

And there was napping.....lots of wonderful, peaceful napping. :)