Thursday, July 21, 2011

Monacco Day 7

Morning came and I was worse than the night before. Den was kind enough to move a trash can over by the bed which I promptly filled once everyone left for breakfast.

All I remember from the day is feeling sick, throwing up, and brief moments when the group would come back to check on me. Finally by the afternoon, when I still wasn't feeling better, the group urged me to visit the clinic on board because it was obviously something more than sea sickness. So I made my way down and was told that I had a virus and was then quarentined to my room until 8:00 am the next morning. I gladly went back to the room and passed out again only happy to comply with my quarnetine. Little did I know this would come back to bite me in the morning.

I went to sleep again with the fear of waking up and missing out on our next day's adventure....ROME!

Sadly no pictures of Monocco but I hear it was beautiful!