Saturday, November 28, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

As a child, we used to drive to Pflugerville and spend Thanksgiving with my aunts and uncles and cousins. They had a HUGE trampoline in the backyard and we used to spend hours playing on it. And now, my sister lives in Pflugerville and THEY have a huge trampoline in the backyard and so of course we all had to have some Thanksgiving fun "tramping on the jumpoline" (as my uncle used to say).







There is nothing like a good game of Crack the Egg.









And we even got Nana to take a turn...

Lookin' good Nana!

Oops! Here's the slip!


Are you ok Nana?

Luckily everyone was ok and we went on to have a fabulous meal prepared by my sister Melanie and my brother-in-law Andy.




And we ended our evening with a preview of the Christmas musical that Logan and Lauren will be in this December.


Hope eveyone had a safe and happy Thanksgiving!!!!